Mood Boards in Art

September26

image image

In our art lessons we have been learning about how artists create different illusions. Today, we decided what type of illusion we wanted to concentrate on  and created mood boards to capture our chosen style of art.

We can’t wait to begin our final pieces! Watch this space!

“Mood Boards in Art”

1. September 28th, 2016 at 8:58 pm      Reply Eddy Says:

I loved designing our mood boards and now I can’t wait to do my final piece. I’m doing the dragon on Gringott’s bank .
    What are you doing?

2. September 29th, 2016 at 10:54 am      Reply Frankie Says:

I really enjoyed making my mood board because it helped me to create my final peice

3. September 29th, 2016 at 10:56 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I liked making the mood bourds because it was fun and it also helped me to do my final product.

4. September 29th, 2016 at 1:05 pm      Reply Tillie Meyer Says:

I’m doing Harry with his wand sticking out with a hogwarts background I’m better at cartoons than realisti

5. October 1st, 2016 at 5:38 pm      Reply Adam Says:

The Mood boards were challenging but school is challenging.

6. October 5th, 2016 at 8:29 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Eddy I did forshortening with Harry Potter sticking his wand out in a misty background.

7. October 5th, 2016 at 8:32 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I loved making mood bourds as it was fun. In my opinion I didn’t find it hard but if you did Adam it’s all right because different people have different abilities.

8. October 5th, 2016 at 2:31 pm      Reply Adam Mustafa Says:

Well done guys this was epic

9. October 5th, 2016 at 2:32 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Well done everyone they all look different but great. Did they help you to do your final product like they did for me.

10. October 5th, 2016 at 4:05 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Does anyone else like doing mood bourds as part of are learning because i do and it is not writing just reaserching, sticking, cutting and decorating/ putting ideas on there.

• October 6th, 2016 at 6:13 pm      Reply Adam Says:

I really do agree because writing doesn’t always teach us aeverything but researching on the Internet you can See pictures of previous mood board examples.

11. October 7th, 2016 at 8:15 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Yes Adam, you can learn a lot from doing just one mood bourd.

12. October 7th, 2016 at 8:17 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

If we have time I will show you mine but it is just to put ideas down and help you make your end product.

13. October 7th, 2016 at 8:18 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Thanks Adam, yours was great too.

14. October 8th, 2016 at 9:46 pm      Reply Ellie Duxbury Says:

I really enjoyed creating the mood boards although honestly I didn’t really feel my mood board helped me create my main piece because I didn’t create what I would of liked but I do think the piece that I did create was fantastic anyway. Well done everyone they all looked great.