Mathletes of the Week

September28

A huge well done to our Mathletes of the Week this week. Some of our children have achieved bronze and silver certificates.

Who will be next week’s Mathletes?

image

“Mathletes of the Week”

1. September 28th, 2016 at 9:06 pm      Reply Neil farrow Says:

Wow well done Edward, so proud of you. Keep it up x

2. September 29th, 2016 at 7:43 am      Reply Francesca Says:

i like Mathletics because i think it is a fun way to learn

3. September 29th, 2016 at 10:28 am      Reply Taylor WB Says:

Good one guys 😉

4. September 29th, 2016 at 10:28 am      Reply Tillie Meyer Says:

Well done guys you did really well you deserve it I hope I get it this week 🙂

5. September 29th, 2016 at 10:40 am      Reply Eddy Says:

Thanks dad I’m proud of myself and I like the way we can show off our talents in school.

6. September 29th, 2016 at 10:43 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I am shocked that I got a certificate, my mum and dad were proud too. Well done to everyone else!

7. September 29th, 2016 at 1:04 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Thank you Tillie, good luck next time.

8. September 29th, 2016 at 1:09 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I agree with you Francesca because it is a fun way to learn with challenges, competitions against people from all over the world and activities from what you have been learning in school.

9. September 29th, 2016 at 6:56 pm      Reply Andy Mundell Says:

So proud of you Beth! You constantly persevere with your Maths & it is great that you enjoy Mathletics and have achieved your bronze certificate. Well done! Love Dad x

10. September 30th, 2016 at 9:25 am      Reply Eddy Says:

Well done Frankie for getting a silver, now you need to aim for a gold award.
    😉

11. September 30th, 2016 at 9:26 am      Reply Eddy Says:

But also well done to everyone else.
    🙂

12. September 30th, 2016 at 3:58 pm      Reply john holt Says:

Well done Francesca! so proud of you

13. September 30th, 2016 at 8:44 pm      Reply sophie swanson Says:

well done guys keep it up

14. September 30th, 2016 at 8:45 pm      Reply sam swanson Says:

well done

15. September 30th, 2016 at 8:46 pm      Reply rebecca swanson Says:

well done guys

16. September 30th, 2016 at 8:47 pm      Reply karl swanson Says:

great job

17. October 1st, 2016 at 5:27 pm      Reply Adam Mustafa Says:

My family was overwhelmed and happy for me and I’m sure everyone else is parents were to. Well done guys!!!

18. October 1st, 2016 at 5:29 pm      Reply Adams dad Says:

I am so happy for Adam and his friends.;)

19. October 1st, 2016 at 5:30 pm      Reply Adam Says:

I agree with Frankie because you can challenge mates.

20. October 1st, 2016 at 5:31 pm      Reply Adam Says:

I agree with Frankie because you can challenge mates and try win and get points.

21. October 2nd, 2016 at 8:16 am      Reply Adam Says:

Well done Eddy, Beth and Frankie.

22. October 2nd, 2016 at 8:16 pm      Reply Adam Says:

Hopefully I will get one this week and I’m sure everyone will get one

23. October 3rd, 2016 at 7:33 am      Reply Frankie Says:

well done Eddy,Beth and Adam

24. October 4th, 2016 at 8:11 pm      Reply Emma Holt Says:

well done Francesca! Keep it up

25. October 5th, 2016 at 8:12 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Thank you Adam, well done to you to! Good look next time everyone else.

26. October 5th, 2016 at 8:15 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I agree with you Adam that you can challenge your mates. Also I think it’s a fun way to learn and we can practice skills that we have been learning at school, that makes us more confident when we come to it the next day.

27. October 5th, 2016 at 8:17 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

My parents were overwhelmed too Adam and I think they like the idea of me learning new things in maths. Even my mum and dad learn stuff from Mathletics!

28. October 5th, 2016 at 8:18 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Thanks Sophie, I hope you get one next week.

29. October 5th, 2016 at 3:56 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I am aiming for silver this time, what are you all aiming for?

30. October 5th, 2016 at 3:58 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

What do you all think if we all challenge each of us on Mathletics class challenge? If you would like to tell me and we will have a competition.

31. October 5th, 2016 at 5:59 pm      Reply Adam mom Says:

Well done to all of you

32. October 7th, 2016 at 8:08 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Thank you Mrs Farrow, I do love the challenges and competitions on Mathletics.

33. October 7th, 2016 at 8:09 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Well done to everyone who got a certificate and thank you to everyone who commented saying well done!

34. October 7th, 2016 at 10:35 am      Reply Adam Mustafa Says:

We should make a challenge and how ever gets one at the end of the term they should go to London

35. October 7th, 2016 at 10:46 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I am amazed I got another certificate, now I am going for my silver certificate.

36. November 10th, 2016 at 9:31 pm      Reply Eddy Says:

Congrats Frankie for getting silver now aim for gold and keep up the effort.