Are girls more engaged than boys when learning?

October18

image image

“Are girls more engaged than boys when learning?”

1. October 18th, 2016 at 5:51 pm      Reply Tillie Says:

This was so fun miss claasen was so nice but it was for a reason I would like to thank Beth,jay,Taylor,Francis for being a great group;)

2. October 18th, 2016 at 9:26 pm      Reply Brooke roberts Says:

Well I think yes and no because it’s about what they like and don’t like because mostly all of the boys like P.E but girls like literacy and math but boys don’t like writing and that’s what makes them less engaged

3. October 28th, 2016 at 8:41 pm      Reply phoebe Says:

This was so fun doing this with Mrs Cullum I hope I could do this again

4. November 1st, 2016 at 8:11 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Thank you Tillie, and I agree because we had an amazing group and by the end of the day we produced an amazing iMovie which was funny at the same time. Also thank you to Mrs claasen for an amazing day because it was fun to do and we helped you and Mrs beverage how to get boys engaged in there learning- I think!

5. November 1st, 2016 at 8:16 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I also enjoyed having a discussion because I loved hearing everyone’s points of view. I enjoyed the enquirer walk as well because we saw a lot and we asked the boys questions in the different classes and that helped us with our research on how to make boys more engaged with there learning.

6. November 2nd, 2016 at 1:07 pm      Reply Izzy Says:

I think this was a great topic and one of the best days ever

7. November 2nd, 2016 at 7:45 pm      Reply Daisy Says:

In my opinion I think girls are mor inteligent in diffrent ways to boys but maybe it’s in a good way 🙂

8. November 3rd, 2016 at 4:54 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I agree with you Izzy and I do personally think it was one of the greatest days ever and a great topic to study while helping Mrs Claason and Mrs Beverage with their work. I hope we helped you, Mrs Claason and Mrs Beverage.

9. November 3rd, 2016 at 4:55 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I agree with you Daisy.

10. November 3rd, 2016 at 7:55 pm      Reply Jackson Cordell Says:

I think it depends on what the work is – I like maths and PE and I like reading but I think boys get more embarrassed about their hand writing when sat next to girls which makes them not engage as much in their learning in this subject.

11. November 3rd, 2016 at 7:57 pm      Reply Tracy Cordell Says:

This is tricky as I do agree overall that girls engage more than boys however I have seen some real effort by Jackson with projects and work he really likes (especially at the moment with Harry Potter topic). The key is finding the spark…