Healthy Eating

October18

image image image

“Healthy Eating”

1. October 18th, 2016 at 5:48 pm      Reply Tillie Says:

My mum said I would be on master chef because she tried a bit of my curry for tea and my dad thought it was so yummy

2. October 18th, 2016 at 9:23 pm      Reply Brooke roberts Says:

I really enjoyed making this curry. I learnt how to peel an onion and put a pan on a stove. I had this for my tea and it was really yummy!

3. October 20th, 2016 at 10:31 am      Reply Tillie Says:

It is so delicious the flavour was lovely and rice finishes the touch

4. October 28th, 2016 at 8:27 pm      Reply phoebe Says:

It was so yummy I would like to make that again

5. October 29th, 2016 at 7:01 pm      Reply olly Says:

looks like you had all the fun without me lol

6. October 31st, 2016 at 5:03 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I agree with all of you that it was delicious. Before we tasted it it looked not very nice in my opinion because I am not that much of a curry person but it was really good and my family loved it too!

7. October 31st, 2016 at 5:06 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I learnt how to cut an onion ( my eyes still watered), I learnt how to cut large potatos safely and I learnt a lot more. I enjoyed making this curry and it made me more confident with cooking safely. I would like to make this curry again at my house and eat it for my tea with rice.

8. October 31st, 2016 at 5:08 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Sorry Olly that you weren’t here because we had so much fun cooking that curry. You would of loved it!

9. October 31st, 2016 at 9:22 pm      Reply Tracey Brandon's Mum Says:

Yes phoebe you said it. It was so delicious Brandon let me have some and I asked him for the recipe.

10. November 2nd, 2016 at 1:05 pm      Reply Izzy Says:

This was amazing! I really want to do it again I learned to chop peel cook and eat the BEST CURRY EVER!

11. November 2nd, 2016 at 7:38 pm      Reply Daisy Says:

Healthy eating is really important also it was great fun and we were using our BLP we used clabaration and persavervance:)

12. November 3rd, 2016 at 4:27 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

You are right Daisy that healthy eating/ living is really important. You need to eat healthy foods but still have a balanced diet, exercise for about 1 hour a day, drink about 5-6 cups or bottles a day and have a happy attitude. I also agree with you that we had great fun while learning and using our BLP skills. Remember what Mrs Altoft tells us: a day without learning is a day wasted!

13. November 3rd, 2016 at 4:28 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I guess you LIKED the curry then Izzy!

14. November 3rd, 2016 at 7:19 pm      Reply Daisy Says:

Healthy eating is good also that curry was real nice thank you teachers for helping us make it.

15. November 3rd, 2016 at 7:47 pm      Reply Tracy Cordell Says:

Curry was lovely – really enjoyed this and was so pleased when Jackson gave me this as usually I am the only one cooking – was nice to have a break – please do more of this! However I still ended up washing up lol

16. November 10th, 2016 at 9:21 pm      Reply Eddy Says:

I agree with all of you and it really was nice I gave it to my dad and he asked me for the recipe. LOL!!!

17. November 13th, 2016 at 6:45 pm      Reply jack Says:

i loooooooooooved it and plus it was fun making it

18. November 14th, 2016 at 9:28 pm      Reply Kody Says:

I enjoyed this subject because I think that I’m good at it and also it tasted delishous