Ukulele

November11

Today we had our second ukulele lesson. We revised our previous learning naming the different parts of the instruments and the names of the notes.

We played some games, practising keeping in time with each other, while making sure that the pace stayed the same; we didn’t speed up or slow down which is quite tricky. We learnt that in music this pace is tempo.

We also learned how to play the chords to Row, Row, Row the Boat, which we played and sang to in a round.

image

“Ukulele”

1. November 14th, 2016 at 8:35 pm      Reply Kody Says:

I really like doing this type of music because the ukulele includes singing to and because I’m doing gytar lessons this gives me a lot more confident on holding the instrument.

2. November 15th, 2016 at 8:20 pm      Reply Theresa Says:

Watching Kody must be very amusing because he must know a lot because he is doing guitar lessons.

3. November 16th, 2016 at 8:24 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I enjoyed playing the ukulele and I agree with you Kody that it was fun being able to sing while play! I like the ukulele teacher because she is really nice and she is great at music. She has played lots of instruments through her life so far.

4. November 16th, 2016 at 8:27 am      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

Ukulele is hard to get used to but I got it in the end, it just felt weird as I had never played the ukulele before! I bet you did know quite a lot Kody as you go for guitar lessons.

5. November 16th, 2016 at 12:57 pm      Reply phoebe Says:

That day was fun

6. November 17th, 2016 at 4:23 pm      Reply Beth Mundell Says:

I agree with you Phoebe. Did you find it easy or fun

7. November 18th, 2016 at 8:03 am      Reply Eddy Faz Says:

Well Beth is it OK if I say I found it easy and fun
    #veryfun!

8. November 18th, 2016 at 8:05 am      Reply Eddy Faz Says:

I can’t wait to achieve the goal we are aiming for.

9. November 27th, 2016 at 6:01 pm      Reply jack Says:

i cant remeber the notes
    on the ukulele but it is really fuuunuuuuun